Tuesday, August 7, 2012

still about my fucking neighbourhood

damn, i'm trying to be good of being alone...
but i ever heard nobody can live alone.. no matter what, a person will need others to live..
yeah i think its true actually..
for example, when u go to the market, u will need somebody who sell thethings u're gong to buy, right??

what? maybe i'm crazy..
maybe i have problems in my personality, or traumatic so deep n bad, which making the emotional me growing ups now??
or did i live in the wrong country which made me got harrasment few times??
or maybe i should live in the mountains with animals, so i just have to worry that i will be attacked by animals n bad weather?? not by some strangers that is human being..

so now, who could help me being so fucking brave to walk in day or nite anywhere alone without being fear of men will do harm to me????
do u my neighbourhood will do??????
damn u....
i guess if u knew,my neighbourhood, u just feel sorry or maybe with ur wild thoughts u'll do the same as the asshole out there...
what? i should bring a gun or samurai or pepperspray everywhere i go??
or should i hire a woman bodyguard??
what? if u knew i have a girlfriend, u would bother my life n kick me from this area, right????

No comments: