Monday, August 6, 2012

is it wrong to have someone drop me off home??

i hate my neighboorhood...

i hate it since all unusual things are taboo things...

what??? are u guys gonna drop me n pick me up to my office every day n niteee???
i don't give a damn with u guys eventhough i smell weeds or seeing u makeouts or hugging ur girl or smell alcohol when i walked...
so why u have to bother my personal life if someone good enough to make sure i got home safely n be someone to talk to for me, eventhough it's in the middle of the nite???? coz it was that time that i came home from work, jerk...
n i'm not a whore...

what??? is it my faults if my real friends are boys or men???
n they visit me in the nite since we all working in daytime????

or should i be a cave woman to spend all my life at home alone???
damn u, so religious men to be to mess with my fucking life...

u know what??? u guys didn't feel the paranoid i'm going through when i walked or go alone...
yeah, i'm usually go anywhere alone..
but since i was in juniorhighschool untill now, there were few times i got harrasment in the street n nobody helps..
n reading or knowing from news about raping in public facility or streets or even bus, how can't i be more paranoid to go anywhere alone?
even i can be paranoid in my own home if suddenly there is a nut guy break in n do crime to me in my home???
oh noo... hell no, u can just think that i'm a negative girl coz i come home midnite with a guy in motorcycle...
fuck off...

No comments: